Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Westernfinancearena or WFA is SCAM

Westernfinancialarena turned to scam. I'm late joining and investing in this program that paying for only 37 days. I'm a member for this program for almost 20 days and re-purchased for 2nd round to be expected for a long run but it stopped paying. If I withdraw it for only 15 days, I won but its too late. I lost $60.18 from this program that selected at the month of August. Although, I don't put any large amount of money just to went back in HYIP industry. This is the record for my investment:

(8)- WESTERNFINANCIALARENA (SCAM) 
Investment: $85
ROI (Return of Investment): $24.82
-------------------------------------------
LOST - $60.18

I got paid from stardc (PM), fidelisfinance (PM), eurasianasset (PM), and deltatraders (PM). Deltatraders is my new long term HYIP that paying for 20-30% a month for investment. I put $100 from this program for expecting that this could be stay for a long month. The ROI (Return of Investment) from this program is more than 3 months before in profit.

Royaltradeunion turned to problem status. I made a decision to invest in this program because there are many advertising campaign invested by admin from monitoring sites and forums. After admin sent news update few days ago, then can't withdraw already from payment processors. I think the security is not safe and hackers successful for their way to hack this program. I saw few days ago invested large amount of money from this program because of good promotions but who know this will be the end.

I visited also my account from adclickxpress but still have $13 balance in this program. They changed to $20 minimum withdrawal after the restart then started the crazy green light bucket that will be open your account to hit the withdrawal button. This is an old strategy before to control cash flow since the name of this program is justbeenpaid from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.